|Mondays to Thursdays 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We are not open to walk-ins on Fridays to focus on internal planning and community outreach.
|Korean Resource Center
- 900 S. Crenshaw Bl.
- Los Angeles, CA 90019
- (Entrance is on the 9th St side parking lot)
KRC is closed on the below dates:
- New Year's Day (January 1st)
- Martin Luther King's Birthday (Third Monday of January)
- President's Day (Third Monday of February)
- Korean New Year (Seollal: varies - between January and February)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday of May)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (First Monday of September)
- Korean Harvest Day or ChuSuk (Lunar August 15th)
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday of November)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)
- New Year's Eve (December 31st)
 How to get here
- Public Transportation
- From Wilshire & Western: the 710 bus stops at Olympic and Crenshaw.
- the 728 and 28 buses stop at Olympic and Crenshaw.
- the 210 bus stops at 9th St and Crenshaw.
- the nearest subway station is the Purple Station at Wilshire & Western, 1 mile away.
- From LAX
- Take the 117 bus to Century & Crenshaw, then take the 210 or 710 to Olympic. 90 minutes.
- Take LAX Flyaway Bus ($7 for one-way, operates 7/24, every 30 minutes) and from Union Station take the 728 bus. 75 minutes.
- From East LA, UCLA, or Orange County: take the 10 Highway and get off Exit 9 (Crenshaw)
- From LAX: The the 405 and 10, or take the local streets of Century & Crenshaw
- From the West (UCLA, LAX): there is a bike lane on Venice Blvd
- From East (K-Town, Downtown): Olympic Blvd (wide streets), 9th St (you get priority in most intersections), and 4th St (has bike sharrows) are convenient. Wilshire is much more dense in stores than Olympic and has heavier traffic, and more street parked cars.
- From South or North: most streets are not very good. Crenshaw is particularly hard, since cars move fast because of the impending Highway and the sidewalks are narrow and have obstacles. Smaller streets are preferable.