Main body of the panelized Naturalization page. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vel enim libero. Nullam hendrerit ex ut ligula blandit dictum. Phasellus interdum tempus aliquam. Nam ut sollicitudin mauris. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Proin luctus, metus nec ultrices suscipit, dolor turpis hendrerit risus, et aliquam diam turpis ut ante. Nulla facilisi. Cras vitae odio ultrices, aliquet ante quis, porta libero. Fusce pretium lectus a posuere hendrerit. Vestibulum rhoncus tellus quis metus semper, at scelerisque nulla venenatis. Aenean nulla mi, bibendum quis porttitor sed, rhoncus in massa.

Request Appointment



Download N-400 Application

Download the N-400 application here

What do you need to file form N 400?

1. Filing Fee

  • $680 ($595 plus a biometrics fee of $80) / $595 if 75 years of age or older:

2. 2 passport size photos (you must not be wearing earrings in the photos)

3. Identification

  • Green Card
  • California ID
  • Social Security Number
  • Passport

4. Information about your residence and employment

  • Residence
    • Every address where you have lived during the last five years(including in other countries),
    • the dates you lived at each address (--/--/---- to --/--/----)
  • Employment
    • List of where you have worked or attended school during the last five years (including dates you were unemployed)
    • Include the employer or school name, address, dates, occupation, beginning with the most recent employer or school

5. Time outside the United States

  • Every trip that you have taken outside the U.S. since becoming a lawful permanent resident
  • Include dates you left and returned, countries, total number of days, beginning with your most recent trip

6. Martial history

  • Current spouse:
    • Name, address, date of birth, date of marriage, social security #, USCIS #.
    • If your spouse is a U.S. citizen, include the date and place your spouse became a U.S. citizen
    • If you have been a lawful permanent resident for only 3 years and your spouse is a U.S. citizen, you must include copies of your marriage certificate and your spouse’s proof of citizenship (certificate of naturalization or birth certificate)
    • If your current spouse has been married more than once, include the name, date of marriage, date marriage ended, and immigration status of each prior spouse
  • Former spouse(s): (divorce, spouse died, other)
    • Name, date of marriage, date marriage ended, Prior spouse’s immigration status

7. Children

  • Full name, date of birth, USCIS A # , country of birth, and current address for each child

8. Criminal Records

  • Any arrests, citations, detainments, or charges (cause, date, place, outcome)
  • If you have gotten a traffic ticket since becoming a lawful permanent resident, you must include the cause, date, place, and outcome of each ticket (except parking tickets). If you do not know all of this information, you must get a copy of your driving record from the DMV.

9. Selective Service Registration (if you are male and lived in the U.S. between your 18th and 26th birthdays)

  • date registered , selective service number

10. Affiliations: English name of group(any organization, association, church or similar group)

Korean Resource Center ☎323-937-3718

Korean language Services

  1. Asian Language Legal Intake Program 1-800-867-3640

Mon-Fri 9:30 AM - 4: 30 PM, Assistance in Korean Available, Citizenship application legal consultation available

  1. Koreatown Senior Center 213-480-3885 Assistance in Korean available
  2. Asian Pacific American Legal Center 213-977-7500 Citizenship application legal consultation available
  3. KAC 213-365-5999 Assistance in Korean available, Citizenship application

Citizenship Classes

  1. Korean American Education Foundation Inc. 213-386-1940
  2. Evans Community Adult School 717 N. Figueroa Street Los Angeles, CA 90012 Phone: (213) 626-7151 Fax: (213) 626-4487
  3. Los Angeles Community Adult School 4650 W. Olympic Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90019 Phone: (323) 931-1026 Fax: (213) 936-5496
  4. Metropolitan Skills Center 2801 W. 6th Street Los Angeles, CA 90057__Phone: (213) 386-7269__Fax: (213) 386-4554
  5. Los Angeles City College 855 N. Vermont Avenue, Bungalow 125 (behind Library) Los Angeles, CA 90029 (323) 953-4289

Study Guides and sample tests are also available from the Korea Daily at

More information