From Korean Resource Center
- ABA, Modern American Election Law and Voting Rights, 2008.
- Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund, Asian Americans and Election Reform: An Update on the Help America Vote Act (HAVA), April 2003.
- County of Los Angeles, Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk, Los Angeles County’s New Voting System: InkaVote Voting, 2004.
- Declare Yourself, Everything you Ever Wanted to Know about Registering to Vote and Voting in the United States: A Guide for Young & First Time Voters, 2004.
- NAKASEC, Vote 2004: How Our Government Works and the Electoral Process, 2004.
- About.com. “Why Third Parties.” 2008. < http://usgovinfo.about.com/cs/politicalsystem/a/thirdparties.htm>.
- Boston.com. “Many States Turning to Paper Ballots for Fall.” 17 June 2008. < http://www.boston.com/news/nation/arti cles/2008/06/17/many_states_turning_to_paper_ballots_for_fall/>.
- Constitution Party. “A Brief History of the Constitution Party.” 2008. <http://constitutionparty.com/party_history.php>.
- Democratic Party, The. “Party History.” 2008. <http://www.democrats.org/a/party/history.html>.
- Election.org. “Voter ID Laws.” 23 January 2008. <http://www.pewcenteronthestates.org/uploadedFiles/voter%20id%20laws.pdf>.
- Federal Election Commission. “Administering and Enforcing Federal Campaign Finance Laws.” <http://www.fec.gov and>.
- Federal Election Commission. “Contribution Limits 2007-2008.” <http://www.fec.gov/pages/brochures/contriblimits.shtml>.
- GOP.com. “The Republican Party -- GOP History.” 2008. <http://www.gop.com/About/AboutRead.aspx?Guid=a747a888-0ae6-4441- 94f4-2a3a6561f872>.
- GPO Access. “Budget of the United States Government: Browse Fiscal Year 2008.” 28 January 2008. <http://www.gpoaccess.gov/us budget/fy08/browse.html>.
- Green Party. “About Us.” 2008. < http://www.gp.org/about.shtml>.
- Libertarian Party. “National Platform of the Libertarian Party.” 2008. <http://www.lp.org/platform>.
- MSN Encarta. “Political Parties in the United States.” 2008. <http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761558305_3/Political_Parties_ in_the_United_States.html#s11>.
- New York Times Company -- About.com. “About PACs -- Political Action Committees.” <http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/ thepoliticalsystem/a/aboutpacs.htm>.
- Office of the Clerk: U.S. House of Representatives. 2008. <http://clerk.house.gov/>.
- Project Vote Smart. “The Voter’s Self-Defense System.” <http://www.vote-smart.org>.
- Public Agenda. “The Federal Budget.” 2008. <http://www.publicagenda.org/issues/frontdoor.cfm?issue_type=federal_budget>.
- Stateline.Org. “Partisan Colors Fly in Voter ID Case.” 9 January 2008 <http://www.stateline.org/live/details/story?contentId=269702>.
- Tom Paine. “The Fraud of Voter ID Laws.” 2008. <http://www.tompaine.com/articles/2007/03/06/the_fraud_of_voter_id_laws.php>.
- United States Senate. “Party Division in the Senate: 1789 -- Present.” <http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/history/one_item_and_ teasers/partydiv.htm>.
- U.S. Census Bureau. “2006 American Community Survey.” <factfinder.census.gov>.
- U.S. Census Bureau. “American Factfinder.” <factfinder.census.gov>.
- U.S. Electoral College. “What is the Electoral College -- State Laws and Requirements.” <http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/ electoral-college/laws.html>.