From Korean Resource Center
 Pledge to Vote
 Online Voter Registration
 How to register to vote
You may register to vote if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- A citizen of the United States
- A resident of California
- At least 18 years of age as of the day of the next election
- Not in prison or on parole for the conviction of a felony
- Not declared to be mentally incompetent by a court.
There are two ways to register to vote:
- Mail-in registration forms are widely available at most County builings, post offices, libraries, city halls, fire stations, Depoartment of Motor Vehicle (DMV) offices and public assistance offices (DPSS, WIC). You can also register at the Korean Resource Center.
- You can register to vote by internet. The on-line California Voter Registration Form on County of Los Angeles Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s website (https://www.sos.ca.gov/nvrc/fedform/). You may also download the Federal Voter Registration Form from the Secretary of State’s website (www.ss.ca.gov). This is a PDF download and must be read with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you have moved, changed your party affiliation, or changed your name you must re-register.