Citizenship Application (N-400) Assistance and Legal Review
Saturday, July 29th, 9am - 5pm
at THE SOURCE, 4th Floor
6940 BEACH BLVD, BUENA PARK, CA 90621
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT:
OC RESIDENTS: 714-449-1125
LA RESIDENTS: 323-937-3718
DOCUMENTS TO BRING:
1) IDENTIFICATION: Driver’s License/Personal I.D, Social Security Number, and Green Card.
2) WORK, SCHOOL, RESIDENCE HISTORY: Where have you lived and worked/attended school during the last 5 years. You may provide approximate dates, only if you cannot remember the exact date.
3) TRIPS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS IN THE LAST 5 YEARS (Month, Day, Year): Dates of departure and arrival of all trips outside of the United States, including trips to Mexico or Canada by land or sea (you may provide approximate dates, only if you cannot remember the exact date).
4) CURRENT MARRIAGE: Name of your spouse, address, date of birth, date of marriage (civil marriage, social security number, if your spouse is a permanent resident: must provide its number, if he/she became a U.S. citizen: must provide date and location of the oath ceremony where the ceremony was held).
5) CHILDREN: Name, date of birth, country of birth, address where each children lives. Resident numbers if they are permanent residents.
6) CRIMINAL HISTORY: If you have ever come into contact with law enforcement, police, ICE, or immigration services, you must bring all documents/records connected to any detention, arrest, or conviction.
Help Koreans recognize the American dream by volunteering as a translator. Sign up here: http://goo.gl/1cySdL
KOREAN COMMMUNITY SERVICES 코리안 복지 센터
ASIAN AMERICAN ADVANCING JUSTICE - OC
KOREAN RESOURCE CENTER - 민족학교
KOREAN AMERICAN CENTER - 오렌지 카운티 한미 문화 센