All content produced by the Korean Resource Center (KRC), including work uploaded to its website (excluding work uploaded to its website that was not created by KRC), is licensed with Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike, which is the same license adopted by Wikipedia.
You are free:
- to Share—to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix—to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution—You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike—If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver—Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights—In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice—For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do that is with a link to http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
While not required, we would very much appreciate it if you would let us know when our materials are used, and how we could get a copy. Drop us a line at license [at] krcla.org
We use this space to attribute other Creative Commons license images used in other materials.
- 2017/04/21 Calendar: Dafne Cholet