T-Mobile ZTE Z915
- Turn on the hotspot.
- ZTE: Hold the OK button for a few seconds
- Alcatel: Press the top POwer button for a few seconds
- Laptop: Connect to Wi-Fi: krc2, password is public level password
- Desktop: use a microUSB cable (same one used to charge android smartphones) to connect the hotspot to a computer. The computer will automatically set up and in a few seconds it will have network signal.
- Admin: If you need admin access to the hotspot to change hotspot settings (APN, wifi password, etc), have a device connect to the hotspot (laptop, smartphone), and on that device, go to http://192.168.0.1. Password is staff level password.
Pricing: these hotspots are on KRC's Project Fi Data-only plan. The rate is $10 per GB used, and when not used, there is zero charge. The bill is processed together with the KRC smartphone bill ($20/month)
Initial Setup (Only needed for the first time device is purchased)
Dialup: *99# (Only Linkzone seems to require this)