- Media Advisory: Feinstein Under Fire for Undermining Families http://krcla.org/363/
- Letter to Senator Feinstein on S.1348 http://krcla.org/365/
- Rally Flyer http://krcla.org/pub/6-6-07-rally-email-eng.htm
- About the Dreams Across America Tour http://dreamsacrossamericaonline.org/dreamtrain/about
- Dreams Across America Tour Supporters: http://dreamsacrossamericaonline.org/dreamtrain/supporters
- Senate Amendments to be Considered (this material is now a bit dated) http://krcla.org/blog/364/
(click at them to see the larger size pictures)
Right: Korean American seniors led a protest demanding family unification, and broad & affordable legalization for all. Seniors chanted "Ga-jok cho-chung" (Family sponsorship) and "Familias unidas" "family reunification". In the picture, senior speaker Hee-Soo Kim (86) of the Korean Resource Center explains the long years she has been waiting to be reunited with her children in Korea. She is asking the community to call Feinstein at 800-417-7666 urging protection of families and broad legalization.
Right: Senior speaker Hee-Pok Kim (84) of the Korean Resource Center said, "I am going to Washington D.C. on June 13th on the Dreams Across America Tour to tell congress members about the pain of having our families separated. I am going to D.C. for Grandma Hee-Soo Kim."