7,648 voters registered!

7,648 voters registered, with over 90% being eligible this November. (The remaining 10% are high school students under the age of 18) We are so proud of our team for accomplishing such amazing work for our community. 

There are 12 days left. Join us as we get closer to election day. 

For any questions around the election or if you want to volunteer, call: (323) 937-3718.