Don't wait, become a US Citizen now! Call 323-937-3718 x 4 to make an appointment.
Receive free of charge assistance with your naturalization application, including:
- Step-by-step review of the naturalization process
- Application review by an immigration attorney
- Application & documentation packaging
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a legal permanent resident for at least 5 years (or if married to a US citizen, must have been a legal permanent resident for at least 3 years)
- Lived in the US more than 2.5 years for the past 5 years (1.5 resident out of 3 years for those married to citizens)
- Must have basic knowledge of US histiry and government
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand basic English
- Must have good moral character
Please check this link for the list of documents needed.