From Korean Resource Center
KRC's Intranet page is an online portal to various resources mostly useful to KRC Staff. The general public may also find some of the information useful and we encourage you to update it as well, in particular the how-to series. Where data is confidential, a staff level password will be required.
For questions regarding this webpage and subsections, please contact Yongho Kim.
 Covered California List 1
 (FIRST LIST) Immigration Reform Voter Call Campaign
 Volunteer Registration and Sign In
- Service Stats Temporary Entry (will be imported to PowerBase later)
- Immigration Petition Entry
- Old check in
 Log In
All these accounts use the staff level password.
 Non-everyday use accounts
 No longer used or being phased out
 Google Spreadsheet Quick Links
- Blog: New post
- Wiki: Admin (English), (Korean), Recent changes, 최근 바뀜
- Shortcuts: Cat:Forms Category:Enclosed content
- Upload: Wiki (Multiple, Menu (English), (Korean), CSS Edit
- Widgets (Korean): Appointment Form
- Server: Control Panel, Webmin
 KRC City Elections 2013 Phone Banking
- Old Lists
 Work Log
- ↑ Technically, this is not an intranet, and closer to an extranet, but the concept of an intranet is easier to understand, which is why we use this term.